DDD Melbourne is an inclusive non-profit conference for the software community. DDD Melbourne provides a unique opportunity to sponsors because we attract people that don't normally go to software conferences. This occurs as a natural result of our core principles:
- Making the ticket price as low as possible ($79); people don't need to request Professional Development (PD) budget from their employer to attend and it's accessible to most people regardless of financial circumstance
- Running the event on a Saturday; people don't have to arrange time off work and contractors don't have to miss out on billable opportunities
- Allowing anyone to submit about any software industry related topic; gathers wide interest from extended networks within the community
- Having a democratically chosen agenda; generates excitement and interest from the wider community
- Focussing on creating a safe and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome; encourages a diverse set of attendees and attracts repeat visitors and an expanding presence year on year via a growing network
DDD Melbourne is a not-for-profit community event with a low ticket price for attendees (much lower than the per-person cost) and the only way we can run it is via generous corporate sponsorship. Thanks to all our sponsors new and old - we can't do this without you!
In 2018 DDD Melbourne had 600 attendees from 700 sold tickets; this makes us the biggest community conference in Victoria.
We have a sponsorship prospectus that will be provided on request that explains detailed benefits and impact of sponsorship and the difference between the various levels; if you would like a copy please contact us!
Previous event Saturday 10th August 2019
- SOLD OUT
- One day
- Fully catered
- Inclusive atmosphere
- Interesting presentations
- Awesome people
- Only $79
Note: All dates in +1000.